Thursday, June 23, 2011

RIP Simon Davidson

Well yesterday I heard that my good friend simon davidson had died kayaking in canada,I am devastated cant really believe it.He is such a kick ass dued I loved hanging around him,always had a positive attitude towards everything. I stoked that I got to no you bro,we had many sick time boating running the shit, just hanging, getting loss bending, you allways killed it at the partys to bro.

If everyone had an attitude like you bro the world would be a better place, you were allways stoked on it bro


Allways smiling,always happy,always stoked


Simon killing it on his local run Huka Falls in Taupo


Well you will always be in my heart bro I will never forget you bro,will firer somthing big for you bro,Love you simon rest in peace bro











































No comments:

Post a Comment