Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wainui stoutness!


Well its been way to long since I updated the blog.So thought I should put a update of the wainui river.We have had a lote of rain around the bay of plenty rangers,what mean we get to paddle theses amazing river in flood, what get very really done!

me a one of the first sick slides



jamie jarrod big boof on the 25footer





Bradley Lauder sending the 60footer, having a sick line,ben brown at bottom stoked on it

myself sending the big one,with blair at bottom.it was going all good until about half way down.I pulled on my paddle just a tiny bit ,which sent me dead flat.It was still a softish hit and I was all good.

This was my 4 time down the wainui river and its always amazing, cant wait to get back on there.All pics taken by Greg Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment