Thursday, May 13, 2010

Money Drop (Rock Creek) Birthday Day boating


Well it is my bday today so I was super keen to run something. We spent most of the day scouting and looking for big waterfalls - lots that werent runable due to low water.Finally we found a good one that was good to go,(Money Drop). Bradley and I geared up and made our way to the stout. I would have to say I was a bit nervous, this is the one that Todd Wells broke his back on 5 weeks ago, but hey we didnt come here to be pussys.Thanks to Sam for all the pics. His eye is still a bit sore, but he will hopefully boating 2moro


Bradley walking in




gearing up


Me and bradley having a scout.




I decided to firer it up first, I had a pretty sweet line landed a little bit flat, but was sweet.I snapped my paddle and cracked my seat in half, but was all good. I was still super stoked on it!!!!


Bradley tucked up, he had a sick line and pluged the drop super nice.

Well what a sick bday super stoked on it!!!!!
Stay posted for more updates PEACE





















No comments:

Post a Comment